Vacuum lifter for sandwich panel
The Vacuum lifter can be combined and operated with many different carrier facilities, such as crane, excavatos, wheel loaders, fork lifts.
Crane+ hoist+vacuum lifter
1. The Model No.: BLC300-10-T
Apply the sandwich panel for horizontal handling various panel length less than 14000mm. The panel surface even smooth or corrugated, To processing the sandwich panel in the workshop.
The sandwich specification as below.
1. (1000-14000 )mm(length)X(1000-2500)mm(width) X(80-250)mm(Thickness)
Maximum weight: 200kg-1000kg
2. Our equipment describtion:
1. The model Model No.: BLC300-10-T.
Maximum carrying capacity 300kg ( a safety factor 2.0 include in theory )
2. There are 10 suction pads. Size rectangle 100X300mm. Customizing suction pad with import sealing strip.
3. The length of main beam is 5000mm. With 1000mm on each side extension arms. Length of cross beam is 800mm.
The vacuum pump( brand of Becker), valve, switch and some important spare parts we are import from oversea.
4. Stable performance, Easy to maintain, Efficient, safe, quick, easy.
5. The suction pad can be adjustable, can be turned off and open individuallly.
6. The vacuum lifter is equipped with a buzzer and warning light units, in case of a power failure or vacuum leakage, an optical and an acoustic signal goes off immediately to warn the operator to do emergency operation.
7. The vacuum lifter is equipped with safety tank&Pressure switch warning, when the power is turned off in sudden, always can keep the workpiece not falling down for 30 minutes. Won't bring about equipment damaged, etc Safe accidents.
8. The design of vacuum lifter by our company is passed to EU CE 13155 passed.
It is CE identification Product.
9. With wire remote control for vacuum suction and release.
For sandwich panel Production
4. Load Movement:
Only Horizontal handling
The sandwich panel scope of dimensions(mm):
Maximum Length:_______Minimum. Length:_______
Maximum. Width: _______Minimum. Width:______
** Thickness: Maximum:______ Minimum:______
** Dimensional specifications are critically important in determining the correct lifter for your specific application.
Welcome to consult the detail!!!